Subject: Re: 5.0 feature list anyone?
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:40:27 -0700

On Sat, 13 Apr 1996, Dan Ablan wrote:

> > > What's wrong with a little marketing, NewTek!?
>
> 	You're asking for the old ways of NewTek.
> 	Why?
> 	They have a good system now, and let's not ask
> 	to screw it up.
> 	"Under promise, and over deliver" is how they are
> 	approaching the future.
> 	I for one, think it's a great idea.

I whole-heartedly agree.  If NewTek continues to promise excellence but
delivers mediocrity, they won't be around much longer.  But, if they
downplay what's coming out and then blow everyone's socks off with the
actual product that is READY TO SHIP, then they are going to make a lot of
people happy.

I'm glad to see that there have been many changes in the way NewTek
handles themself over the last month or two...I think one of the most
important changes in policy is that NewTek employees now have a visible
presence on the Internet.

There may still be hope!  =)

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner